A website is like a mouse trap, except the idea isn't to trap visitors against their will!
It’s important that you have answers to the following questions before commencing website development:
- How will the website fit within your overall marketing and communications activities?
- What budget can you allocate for website development, content, maintenance and hosting?
- Who are your customers, clients and prospects and what will be the compelling reason why they should visit your website?
- What do you want to say to them and what response (from a behavior perspective) do you want to create as a result of them visiting the website?
- How much time can you allocate?
- Who in the organization can manage and monitor this activity